SIXTH COLUMN

"History is philosophy teaching by example." (Lord Bolingbroke)

New Email Address: 6thColumn@6thcolumnagainstjihad.com.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Alert


I heard something startling this afternoon on the Michael Savage talk radio program, and I want to pass it on.

MS interviewed Rep. Curt Weldon (R-Pa), the man doing so much to uncover the coverup perfidy of Operation Able Danger. Rep. Weldon said that he now has information that Clinton's National Security Advisor, Sandy Berger, was stealing and shredding top secret documents from the National Archives to cover up their causative role in the events of 11 September 2001. Some specifics are coming out, and it sounds to me like stuff at the treason level.

Sandy Berger and Clintonistas are working very hard and very overtly in Pennsylvania to unseat Rep. Weldon this November: Get rid of Weldon, and no one in the Bush Administration will have the temerity to bring out the truth.

Michael Savage was totally shocked, which is unusual. I was also, just listening.

You need to know this to be able to follow it. Rep. Weldon said there is now an Operation Able Danger website, in addition to his, and this might be the venue for the disclosures. I apologize, but I did not get the exact address for the Able Danger website in my haste to get this up.

3 Comments:

  • At Tue May 16, 04:42:00 AM PDT, Blogger Always On Watch said…

    George Mason,
    Rep. Weldon said that he now has information that Clinton's National Security Advisor, Sandy Berger, was stealing and shredding top secret documents from the National Archives to cover up their causative role in the events of 11 September 2001.

    I'm not surprised. Didn't Ann Coulter write a book called Dereliction of Duty, about the Clinton administration? Maybe I'm mixed up, but I seem to recall something about a book of that title.

     
  • At Tue May 16, 08:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger Eleanor © said…

    I'm also not surprised. The Clintons are a piece of work and Hillary may be the more lethal of the two:

    http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13292

     
  • At Tue May 16, 09:16:00 AM PDT, Blogger George Mason said…

    I wish I could have been taking notes during this interview instead of building shelves in the shed because a lot more came out than I could recall. Some of it involves that infamous Richard Clark. I am not familiar with the book Dereliction of Duty, but the title fits.

    Two big things really alarm me here. One is how slickly Clinton and his Clintonistas have skated away from everything they did, and the other is the pathological chumminess of the Bushes and Clintons. It looks like the Bushies are aiding and abetting the Clintons in getting away with bad stuff. Look what Bushies did to Sandy Berger: ESSENTIALLY NOTHING.

    I want to stay tight to these unfoldings. I will probably contribute to Rep. Weldon's reelection campaign.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home