SIXTH COLUMN

"History is philosophy teaching by example." (Lord Bolingbroke)

New Email Address: 6thColumn@6thcolumnagainstjihad.com.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Robert Spencer Hits Another Grand Slam


It just don't get no better'm this. This is one of the best, self-contained articles that packs one hell of a punch.

Robert Spencer comes to the plate in the bottom of the 9th inning, with the bases loaded. The pitcher winds up and throws. Spencer swings...

May 11, 2006
Question and answer
I just got an email containing only this question:

Where in the Quran do you see it justify violence against unbelievers?
My answer:

9:5.
9:29.

2:190-193.

2:244.

3:125-126.

3:169.

3:195.

4:71.

4:74-77.

4:84.

4:89-91.

5:33.

5:35.

8:9-10.

8:15-17.

8:39-40.

9:123.

47:4.

Want more? There are plenty of others where those came from.


Any more questions?

Posted by Robert at May 11, 2006 10:27 AM Print this entry Email this entry

4 Comments:

  • At Sun May 14, 06:52:00 AM PDT, Blogger Always On Watch said…

    Would somebody please pass this information to the pundits? Every time CAIR spouts the line "The Koran doesn't advocate violence," the so-called news interviewer just accepts that statement as fact. I see it happen all the time on my TV screen.

     
  • At Sun May 14, 06:53:00 AM PDT, Blogger Always On Watch said…

    I'll be linking to this, Beorge Mason, when I post my Symposium review on Friday, May 19.

     
  • At Sun May 14, 12:41:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jason Pappas said…

    Taqiyya is wonderful (if you’re a Muslim) … you just lie to the ignorant, lie as the evidence is presented, and continue to lie even after your listener knows the truth. Hitler was a piker when it comes to the Big Lie.

    It’s hard to believe that Spencer was asked that question unless, of course, the Islamic propagandist was expecting an ignorant infidel. I try to direct all questions on Islam to Spencer or his books. I just say “read this guy’s book and see if you can refute him.” There’s a good reason for a division of labor. When it comes to experts on Islam, he’s one of the few. But I’ve already written an appreciation of him.

    By the way, I hope you caught Bostom’s TV appearance (copies are all over the internet.) As the number of people actually read the Koran increases, lying just looks foolish. But expect it to continue with the usual dose of intimidation against those who try to speak the truth.

     
  • At Sun May 14, 05:16:00 PM PDT, Blogger George Mason said…

    I have never surfed, but I understand, a little, and definitely vicariously, the feeling of riding the rising crest. When I read the comments of AOW and JP, I feel what we called back in the olden days, previews of coming attractions. The ignorance of the pundits has begun to turn them into laughing-stocks. Now these silly Islamists are due for their comeuppance. "Spencer's List" is just plain powerful, for us all.

    Jason, I did see DR. Bostom recently and I want to say that it was via O'Reilly of all people. He was paired with some patulous-lipped, Elton John like creature, shilling for Islam. As usual, whoever controlled the tv time clock did not let Bostom talk enough. Of course, I would prefer something like 1/4 to a full hour of Bostom and none of that other creature.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home