SIXTH COLUMN

"History is philosophy teaching by example." (Lord Bolingbroke)

New Email Address: 6thColumn@6thcolumnagainstjihad.com.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

If You're Planning a Vacation in Mexico, Don't Forget To Write to Vincente Fox

Hat tip: Minuteman

To the President and Government of Mexico:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this. I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, I will be expecting the following:

Free medical care for my entire family.

English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need.

All government forms need to be printed in English.

I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

I want my kids to see the American flag flying over the Mexican flag at their school.

Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.

In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes.

Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you are good neighbors to the U.S.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home