SIXTH COLUMN

"History is philosophy teaching by example." (Lord Bolingbroke)

New Email Address: 6thColumn@6thcolumnagainstjihad.com.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Exact Words of Pastor Niemoeller: First They Came for the Jews

In the blog on Cronkite Disease, I referred to the words of Pastor Niemoeller, and I paraphrased. I have since then looked them up, and now I want to remind us one and all of these powerful words.

First They Came for the Jews


First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.



Pastor Martin Niemöller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home